Translate

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hooray   for   Evil   Mad   Morons


Hooray for Evil Mad Morons

It’s the evil morons that make life soooooooooo
totally, utterly, completely worthless.

The evil morons create and maintain a
culture that is little, and seldom, more than a
meaningless marmalade of monstrous malevolence.

Hence, the evil morons make death a beauteous
and dearly anticipated .
The end of all that ever was, all that is, and
all that could ever be.

The ending of (boohoo) the wee goodness.
The ending of (hip hip hooray) all that’s bad.
The ending of all beginnings.
The ending of all endings.

BUT, you’d best enjoy death while you’re alive,
and you do at most meals; however, I mean your death.
You can’t enjoy something when you don’t exist and before birth (fetal formation a viable brain)
and after death (cessation of brain activity).....you don’t exist.

Hooray for Evil Mad Morons!

They make the ending of this twisted DNA dance of death, most desirable.

As I oft times say when going to bed,
"Now I lay me down to sleep,
if I should die before I wake.....
GOOD!"

Stay on Groovin’ Safari (Which ends in oblivion),
TOR

No comments: