Get a pencil and paper, [Yes, even in cyber times they still exist]
mark 1-25 and have a Woodian quizrific time.
[ BTW: This quiz was rated "Genius" by horror host TV's
Cinema Insomnia's Mr. Lobo ]
1. Plan 9 involved doing, what?
A. Moving Earth's oceans to an alien planet using the gigantic
B. Bringing the recently dead to assimilated life and controlling
them using small Electrode Guns.
C. Conquering the earthlings by causing planetary disasters with the
colossal Ion Disruptor
D. Putting all of Earth's non-human creatures under alien
mind-control with the unabridged Dictorobitary.
2. The aliens feared that humans would discover, what?
D. Carb Conscious Quantum Cosmos Crunch (It's Universally Delicious)
3. Before starring in "Plan 9 from Outer Space" Tor Johnson wrestled
A. The Nuclear Norwegian Knucklehead
B. The Gigantic German Gladiator
C. The Fantastic Finnish Demon
D. The Super Swedish Angel
4. Jeff Trent spent how many years in what?
A. Five years in the circus
B. Six years in the Federal Bureau of Investigation
C. Four years in the Marine Corps
D. Two years in jail
5. Eros proclaims that women are for/not for?
A. Charting interstellar trajectories, not for quantum engine repair
B. Reproducing the race, not for solar core safaris
C. Advancing the race, not for fighting mans' battle
D. Inventing hyper-cell propulsion, not for galactic goon squads
6. Officer Larry fells zombie Clay with, what?
A. large stick
B. large rock
C. small hammer
D. small frozen tuna
7. A TV horror movie presenter appears in "Plan 9 from Outer Space,"
A. Mr. Lobo
C. Mucous Manny the Multicolored Mummy
8. Eros says that humans have, "_____, _____ minds?"
A. Stumbling, silly
B. Stupid, stupid
C. Putrid, pusillanimous
D. Puny, puny
9. If you're a visiting Colonel the Trents will most likely serve you
which cola to drink.
D. Royal Crown
10. Flight attendant Edith says Albuquerque is what kind of town?
A. a 99 cent store town
B. a suds and sirloin town
C. a tumbleweed and tanked-up tourist town
D. a 9 o'clock town
11. What is Officer Kelton given to shed light upon the tombstone?
C. book of matches
D. beeswax candle
12. Criswell asks: "My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking facts about _______________," what?
A. Plan 9 from outer space
B. Grave robbers from outer space
C. Alien invaders from outer space
D. Zombies sent by outer space aliens
13. Plan 9's General Roberts (Lyle Talbot) was best know for what
role on which hit 50's TV show?
A. The grumpy manager of the Coppa Cabana on "I Love Lucy"
B. The wacky neighbor on "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet"
C. Always hapless Chester MacChillyhot on "The Milton Berle Show"
D. Perpetually consternated Principal Otto Landish on "Our Miss
14. How many spaceships did The Ruler take from Eros?
15. How many mourners are seen leaving the Old Man's tomb?
16. Spaceships are seen over two famous areas, which two?
A. New York and San Diego
B. Washington D. C. and Hollywood
C. Chicago and Miami
D. Seattle and Niagra Falls
17. During their fist appearance in "Plan 9 from Outer Space," it is
easy to see that the spaceships are, what?
A. Superimposed over an outer space backdrop
C. Suspended by strings
D. Paper cutouts
18. Some of the items Criswell says we laughed at are?
A. Neon light - submarine - motion pictures
B. Horseless carriage - television - vitamins
C. Speedboat - radio - X-rays
D. Supersonic jet - continental drift - instant breakfast cereals
19. Who says: "But one thing's sure,
Inspector Clay's dead.....murdered.....and somebody's responsible!"?
A. Captain Robbins
B. Sergeant Williams
C. Lieutenant Harper
D. Vice Admiral Adams
20. Who is in charge of saucer field operations?
A. Colonel Tom Edwards
B. Colonel Ed Thomas
C. Colonel Harland Sanders
D. Colonel Beauregard Gardrebeau
21. Two members of the cast and crew were once married, which two?
A. Maila Nurmi and Conrad Brooks
B. Gloria Dea and Paul Marco
C. Harry Thomas and Dolores Fuller
D. Ed Wood and Norma McCarty
22. Who is the preacher that had a role in "Plan 9 from Outer Space?"
A. Rev. Dr. Lynn Lemon
B. Rev. Dr. William Winters
C. Rev. Dr. Gregory Walnut
D. Rev. Dr. Samuel Summers
23. The famous last words of Inspector Clay are?
A. Let's get those saucer folk all rounded-up, Johnny.
B. Don't sit there, Johnny, it's disrespectful.
C. I'm a big boy now, Johnny.
D. That's the weirdest lookin' molehill I ever saw, Johnny.
24. Eros tells Jeff Trent that: "Life is not so expansive on my
planet. We don't cling to it like you do. Our entire aim is for.....," for what?
A. .....the conquest of the universe
B. .....the development of our planet
C. .....the enslavement of the human infestation
D. .....the selling of popcorn and soda
25. The first airliner is designated as?
A. United San Fernando Shuttle
B. Pan Am Flight 53
C. BEA Transatlantic Flight 449
D. American Flight 812